Pages

Hand quilting is alive and well all around the world! Join with fellow hand quilters to share techniques, tips,
and the BEAUTIFUL quilts being made by others who share your passion for quilting... by HAND!

Join Our Facebook Group!

If you want to join our Facebook group, please know that we look carefully at your own Facebook profile to make sure you aren't a spammer. Your profile should reflect that of a quilter. Please make sure that we can see 1) a photo of YOU, 2) some of your photos of quilting. Most quilters have joined more than one group on Facebook, and are happy to show quilty pictures. If you have security settings on your Facebook profile locked down so much that we can't tell anything about you, chances are that your request to join will be refused. We don't do this to be mean, but to keep out individuals who are stalking our over 2000 members and trying to advertise to them. If you have any questions, please contact Caron Mosey, Site Administrator.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Batting and needles

I have my preferances, as do every other quilter.

Batting:
Dream wool - love the loft! And needles like a dream...


Needles:
Clovers gold eye number 12

I do occationally choose other needles, if the piece I am quilting has a lot of seams, as these needles tend to bend if I have to use some force - I then will normally go for a number 11 between.

3 comments:

  1. The Clover gold eye #12 needles are my absolute favorite. They are hard to find around here though. Happy Quilting ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do use these needles and wool too. I have to order my needles online as I also can't find them where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clover gold eye #12 are my second favorite, love them too! Never used this brand wool, maybe for my next quilt!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments. Please make sure you have your email enabled so we can write you back!